Cacao Bean Properties
- contains the highest concentration of antioxidants found in nature.
- a pure cacao bean is an effective anti-inflammatory
- the cacao bean contains high concentrations of flavonoids (plant-based nutrients found in fruits and vegetables) that boost the immune system.
- cacao also increases blood flow to the brain and helps boost concentration, creativity and memory.
- is a source of energy with very low caffeine: one ounce of cacao beans contains 5-20 mg of caffeine vs. 240 mg in the same amount of of coffee.
- is a great source of potassium, zinc, fiber, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and manganese.