Today, cacao is considered a superfood. It is believed to work its way into our hearts, physically and spiritually, by improving blood flow to the brain. This additional blood carries in it additional oxygen which creates a sense of expansion, heightened concentration and sharper perception.
Why incorporate organic cacao beans in your Keto diet
- contains the highest concentration of antioxidants found in nature.
- our organic whole bean cacao has high content of fat and fiber.
- a pure cacao bean is an effective anti-inflammatory.
- cacao bean contains high concentrations of flavonoids (plant-based nutrients found in fruits and vegetables) that boost the immune system.
- cacao also increases blood flow to the brain and helps boost concentration, creativity and memory.
- is a source of energy with very low caffeine: one ounce of cacao beans contains 5-20 mg of caffeine vs. 240 mg in the same amount of coffee.
- is a great source of potassium, zinc, fiber, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and manganese.